Brauch Castle

The Pázmándy family’s castle, which was built in the 1820s, in Közép-Szentmiklosspuszta usually called Rácszentmiklós. The family received a coat of arms in 1638, in 1754-55 in Győr and Komárom counties. The castle later became the property of the Petheő family. At the turn of the century, the Lyka family lived in the building, and in 1933, Károly Brauch, CEO of a joint stock company, purchased the Castle of Saint Moritz with 38 catastrophe moors, he was the last owner of the building. As a member of the Order of the Scythian, in 1942, a chapel was erected in the park, under which a crypt was stretched. The II. The palace was damaged during WWII, and in 1949 Lenin took possession of some of its rooms. In 1961 it was owned by an economy of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, and its state was restored, together with the park. Social gatherings and conferences were held, in the traditional guestbook of Fidel Castro and Koszigin. The building was privately owned after the regime change, it was operated as a short-term club for a short time, is currently privately owned and can not be visited. In the park there is a Greek-chapel-style gravestone built by the Brauch family in Neo-Gothic style; The building includes a granary, a stable, a dock house, a water tower and a wine cellar. Free standing, rectangular building. Its main facade is a 2 + 3 + 2-division, centered 4-pillar timpanosque mid-section emerging from the plane of the wall. The openings of the middle part are semicircular, and the windows of the wings are straight. The original facade decoration of the building is no longer available, the porch is protected by a brick wall. The mansion and the chapel in its park today are renewed by the former owner: Lieskovsky-Belánszky Vladimir, a member of the Order of the sovereign Maltese Knights, is an American citizen.

The castle is in a huge, beautiful park, privately owned. In the park, there are plenty of special plants, huge trees, like an arboretum, and we have seen a free peacock. There is also a family crypt between the trees.

The building has a total floor space of ~ 500 sqm - the building has approximately 100 sqm outbuildings - in a separate building 3 x 100 sqm staff accommodation - stables - 3 garages - 3 storeys granary - own chapel in the park - swimming pool - wine cellar - own wells For the castle, antique furnishings are also available. + 4000 sqm built-in area.


Price

:

1 million EUR + commission

Area

:

500 sqm

Land plot

:

8 acre

Rooms

:

 

Year of construction

:

1820

Condition of property

:

good

Building levels

:

1

Orientation / View

:

 

Balcony / gallery

:

 

Basement

:

yes

Heating

:

 

Bath and toilette

:

yes

Parking / Garage

:

 


Back to the list